Without losing its strong identity as a vital town for business and industry , Bilbao has developed in the last years a series of modern architectural and cultural infrastructures such as the Guggenheim Museum that, in combination with other previously existing historical or cultural sites.
Although the building designed by Frank Gehry has been in the forefront of the redeveloping of the city, we shouldn´t fail to recall other museums, such as the Fine Arts Museum or the Basque Museum among others.
And after a visit to these first-class art galleries, one can immerse in fine architecture and history by taking a walk along the streets of the old town and the 19th century expansion, and of course do not leave to escape the opportunity to taste the famous basque cuisine in one of the renown restaurants that thrive in this area.
- We can find the "Bizkaia Bridge" (Common Heritage of Mankind by UNESCO, 2006). In a hop, we can discover the Old Port, a traditional spot to enjoy some pintxos and so close, magnificent beaches.
- At just 20 minutes by car from BilbaoPort Cruise Terminal of Getxo, it's Bilbao city centre that houses the Guggenheim Museum, as well as the Museum of Fine Arts and the Casco Viejo (Old Quarter).
- We can go into the most traditional villages of Bizkaia, where you can meet our oldest traditions. Coastal villages as: Bermeo, Mundaka, Lekeitio, and villages of the interior as: Gernika, Balmaseda.
- Harbour Master
General Offices Building Muelle de la Ampliación (Acceso Ugaldebieta)
48980 Santurtzi (Bizkaia)
Spain+34 94 487 12 33
- Security - Port Police
- AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA DE BILBAO
- AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA DE BILBAO - Marketing & Commercial
- AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA DE BILBAO - Cruise Manager
- Bilbao Tourism
- Regional Tourism Board
- Getxo Tourism
- Basque Country Tourism Board
- Bilbao Siglo XXI (Tour Operator)
- Bilbao Paso A Paso (Tour Operator)
- Itxaslehor (Tour Operator)
- N.I.S. North Incoming Services (Tour Operator)
- Romotour (Tour Operator)
- Bilbao International Airport, AENA