As the quay of the CCCB is located directly at the open sea, this favourable geographic position results in less pilot times and general costs and also affects other services offered in Bremerhaven. CCCB provides 4 berths for vessels at one quay only. The UNESCO World Heritage of the Bremen Town hall and trips to Hamburg might be seen as the famous eye – catcher. Indeed, there are also other interesting opportunities completing the range of excursions.
- Where the River Weser and the North Sea waters meet you will find the seaside city of Bremerhaven, once the most important port for European emigration and now a thriving tourism destination.
- European Museum of the year 2007, tells the story of the 7 million people who emigrated from Bremerhaven to the New World between 1830 – 1974 in search for a better future.
- With its authentically designed climate zones, interactive exhibits and large aquariums the Klimahaus is a theme attraction of a new generation.
- A place where tradition is cherished and the future is taking shape. Discover the historical market square with the Town Hall and the Statue of Roland, both UNESCO World Heritages Sites
- Columbus Cruise Center Bremerhaven GmbH
Andrea Kamjunke, Commercial Director
Germany+49 471 902625-13