Set around a charming canal, Caen is one of the few boutique ports which can welcome ships directly in the city center of a regional capital but also in the seaside town of Ouistreham Riva-Bella.
The journey between the sea and the city takes about 90min ; it gives cruise passengers a foretaste of the history and the richness of our territory. They will be able to discover Benouville’s castle from the 18th century, Pegasus Bridge, the D-day iconic site or the wooden park of Beauregard’s castle
Caen-Ouistreham port has full port facilities and services : steering/towing/mooring, 24/7 ship service, ISPS standard, waste removal/bunkering/refuelling available.
- Caen-Ouistreham is the nearest port from the main D-day landing sites. Sword, Juno, Gold, Omaha and Utah Beach can be discover on a half or full day trip from Caen, the closest port for this sites.
- From William the Conqueror to the Battle of Normandy, Caen boasts a rich architectural and historical heritage. Abbeys, château, museums old stone houses and the best shopping area of the region.
- The land of apple orchards, stud farms and half-timbered houses, one of the most famous area for fine gastronomy and great products. At only 30min from Caen !
- Visit in Caen the three iconic landmark of William the Conqueror : the castle, one of the largest fortress in Europe, and the two outstanding abbeys , "Abbaye-aux-Dames" and "Abbaye-aux-Hommes"
- Discover the "Marvel" of Normandy and the breathtaking landscapes of the bay
- Take advantage of a plenty of golf courses and play on the most amazing spots in the region like cliffs with breathtaking views on Omaha Beach or the typical Norman's green landscapes.
- Caen-Ouistreham Normandy Cruise
14200 HEROUVILLE SAINT CLAIR
France+33 (0)2 31 27 97 51