We extend a hearty welcome to the Port of Eskifjörður.
- Stroll around Eskifjörður to experience local life. Visit the museums to see how fishermen from the area used to work, and taste some products from the sea.
- Petra's Rock and Mineral Collection, Stöðvarfjörður. The cosy little village of Stöðvarfjörur is also home to a local market, a gallery run by the artists themselves, and more.
- In Fáskrúðsfjörður there are buildings, a cemetery and other relics that preserve the history of the French fishermen that fished in Icelandic waters in the nineteenth until early twentieth century.
- This trip includes the lighthouse, a museum on three floors, avalanche-defence structures and the country park by the coast.
- Port of Eskifjordur
Birgitta Rúnarsdóttir, Project Manager
Iceland+354 835 0982
- Atlantik, tour operator
- Iceland Travel, tour operator
- Iceland Excursions, tour opirator