ULVIK: Ulvik is famous for the fruit blossom in May. We harvest sweet cherries, plums, pears and apples. In the compact village center you will find public services, shops, hotels and cafes as well as different arts and crafts exhibitions. Shorex to Voss, Eidfjord, Flam and Geilo
ROSENDAL: Norway's only barony with a famous rose garden is situated in Rosendal. The new Folgefonn Centre focus on glacier and water.
- The most famous waterfall in Norway, Vøringfossen. Norwegian Nature Centre is a modern and exciting exhibit centre for Norwegian nature, climate and environment.
- Guided tour by coach or fjord cruiser to Hardanger Juice and Cider Factory. Demonstration of local food dishes, taste of juice and cider. Tour through the factory. Duration 3-4 hours.
- By coach to Voss where you board Bergen Railway Line for a tour across Hardangervidda to Geilo where lunch is served. Return by coach through Norway's largest national park. Duration 8-10 hours.
- Flatearth Adventures, largest outdoor activity center in Hardanger. Paddling instruction for beginners, sea kayak trips, rafting, climbing and waterfall jumping including instruction and guide.
- Destinasjon Eidfjord AS / Touristoffice
PO Box 74
Norway+47 5367 3400
- PFSO Terje Monsen
- Cruise Destination Hardangerfjord