Holyhead is a 24 hour, deep water, lock-free port. It is one of the UK's busiest ferry ports; security complies entirely with the ISPS code. There is an anchorage point available for vessels over 300 metres with tender action through the Marina. Pilotage is compulsory for vessels over 40m in length with 24hrs notice required. Please contact the port's Harbour Master for further information on - 0044 (1) 407 606878/Mobile:0044 (0) 7552 120470.
North Wales is a very diverse and unique destination catering for all ages and abilities with something for everyone, with stately homes, castles, gardens, golf and adventure activities.
- This incredible size of this World Heritage site mirrors the fortune spent on it by King Edward I. A fantastic castle to explore.
- A magnificent steam railway that travels up to the highest peak in England and Wales weather permitting.
- Ride the longest zip line in Europe and experience the thrill of zip line adventures.
- A fun and fantastic experience set in old mining caverns - a series of trampolines hung in a subterranean setting.
- A world first inland surfing lagoon set in beautiful surroundings. A perfect location to learn, improve or perfect your surfing skills.
- An enchanting stately home with gardens that overlook the Menai Straits and Anglesey. The ancestral home of the Marquess of Anglesey.
- Port of Holyhead
Suzanne Thomas, Head of Cruise Wales
C/O Holyhead, Anglesey
United Kingdom0300 061 6118