The elegant terminal is able to harbour cruise vessel up to 295 meters, granting time saving access to the dynamic city of Amsterdam.
With close access to Schiphol Airport, Felison Terminal provides an ideal starting point for cruises to the Baltic, Norway’s Fjords and North Cape, as well as, the British Isles and the Atlantic West Coast.
IJmuiden offers a beautiful beachfront, a protected dune landscape, a public golf club, horse stables and an indoor skiing slope. A fast hydrofoil will take you to Amsterdam in less than thirty minutes.
So visiting IJmuiden combines an easy, time and costs saving access to Holland’s top marquee attractions, next to a broad pallet of local touristic gemstones, which are yet to be discovered by the wider audience.
- Enjoy the country’s most popular tourist attraction. Experience Amsterdam’s highlights from the cities best perspective. Gently cruising through the century old canals.
- A world famous park, offering an abundance of colours and fragrances unlike anywhere else. Enjoy the ultimate spring feeling, wonderful works of art and surprising gardens and flower shows.
- Offering an exciting mix of culture and culinary experience and nominated “Best shopping city of the Netherlands”, this is the city were the Dutch prefer to live.
- This delightful village on the bank of the river Zaan, offers characteristic green wooden houses, charming stylized gardens, small hump-backed bridges, tradesmen's workshops and historic windmills.
- KVSA Shipreporting (24-7)
P.O. Box 504
1970 AM IJmuiden
The Netherlands+31 255 545460
- Zeehaven IJmuiden
- Felison Terminal