In a city famed for its warm welcome, we do more than just greet our passengers, we extend a hand of friendship and provide a world-class experience every time.
We offer unparalleled, award-winning visitor attractions, national museums and galleries within a short stroll of the cruise terminal, as well as some of the UK's most stunning architecture, with not one, but two cathedrals.
Liverpool is a thriving, stylish, cosmopolitan and vibrant cruise destination with a glorious maritime history, cultural and musical heritage, including the legacy of The Beatles.
With all of these elements combined, it’s clear why Liverpool was awarded ‘Destination of the Year’ by Seatrade due to our unbeatable appeal to the international passenger.
- Experience the sights and sounds of Liverpool during the Beatles era as you make your way around their childhood homes, schools and the places that inspired their song-writing.
- The most impressive collection of museums & galleries outside of London, including Museum of Liverpool, Walker Art Gallery, Merseyside Maritime Museum, Lady Lever Art Gallery, Sudley House and more.
- Home to the largest group of Grade I listed buildings in the UK with award winning visitor attractions: Tate Liverpool; Beatles Story; International Slavery Museum and Merseyside Maritime Museum.
- A UNESCO World Heritage City. Take in highlights such as St Georges Hall, two majestic Cathedrals & Albert Dock - a ‘supreme example of a commercial port during Britain’s greatest global significance’
- Liverpool Cruise Terminal
Angie Redhead, Head of Cruise & Marine Operations
Cruise Liverpool, c/o Cunard Building, Water Street, Liverpool,
L3 1ES Liverpool
United Kingdom+44 151 233 3777
- Visitor Information Centre
- Harbour Master/Marine Contact
- Liverpool Pilotage Services