In terms of attractions, Lorient is sprinkled with the usual mixture of street-side bars, cafes ans restaurants for those fond of the authentic french experience.
The region is famedfor its high quality fresh seafood, as well as its delicious crepes and local cider.
- Carnac is one of the world's greatest megalithic site (neolithic period)
- The castle is a remakable memorial to feudal architecture in the renaissance period.
- timber houses et coblestone street, vannes is built in the shape of a amphitheater at the head of the Morbihan gulf.
- Explore the thriving community of artists next to a 16th century village and the zoo
- ploemeur ocean - 10km - 15 mn
- In a cell of the former submarine base, discover through a beautiful exhibition space of life on board, the operation of these mysterious submersibles and history of Lorient, strategic port.
- LORIENT ( port of )
Port Authority, Port Authority Manager
3 boulevard de la rade
France+33 (0) 2 97 87 76 12