Malmö city is a vibrant marketplace full of exciting shops, tasty restaurants and cozy coffeeplaces! Tourist information at a number of “infopoints”,
About 646 shops and 250 cafés and restaurants, some are located along the highstreet and some inside three citymalls: Hansa, Kv. Caroli and Triangeln. Don´t forget to take stroll along the smaller streets parallell to the highstreet. You find the most lovely and unique shops and cafés there! We recommend a visit to “Davidshallstorg“, for eclectic style, fair fashion and cusstomemade jewellery. For design and interior decoration visit “Engelbrektsgatan”. Lilla torg is surrounded by great restaurants, bars and cafés and a very popular meetingplace.
- Malmö an old city in southern Sweden. Its the third largest city in Sweden. Has a long interesting history.
- Meet the locals at this cobblestoned square with cafes, half-timbered houses and shops selling local handicrafts. Observe city life having a break during your visit.
- 16th-century fortress built, by King Christian III of Denmark, houses nature, history and art exhibits. Why not relax in the castle park?
- Tallest building in Scandinavia, the neo-futurist residential skyscraper is a visible landmark at Västra Hamnen.
- Gothic brich church with flying buttresses dating to the 14th and 15th centuries.
- Seat of the bishop of Lund of the Church of Sweden. Until Danish Reformation,the Catholic episcopal see of the Diocese of Lund, dedicat Saint Lawrence
- Copenhagen Malmö Port
Henrik Ahlqvist, COO Cruise & Ferries
201 25 Malmö
Sweden+46 70 60 14 085