Riga belongs to the cultural space of Western Europe. Over centuries, the creative atmosphere evolved in Riga and inspired composers, poets and artists. Riga has hundreds of ways for enticing visitors - its rich history, architecture, gardens and parks, museums, art galleries and world-class opera.
- Alive with and legends, Sigulda is one of the most romantic places in Latvia. From the tower of Turaida opens a view over the gorgeous Gauja valley and historic ruins of medieval Sigulda Castle.
- Despite its age of 817 years, Old Town is the most bustling part of Riga. Number of museums, galleries and concert halls together with cafes, clubs and restaurants, make the place pulse with energy.
- Riga is a showpiece of Art Nouveau style. Elizabetes and Alberta streets contain some of the most fantastic of all 800 Art Nouveau style buildings designed by world’s famous architects.
- Baltic's largest marketplace opened from 1930. Until this day, you will find here everything Latvian farmers produce, from buckwheat honey to hemp butter, at the price opened for bargaining.
- Harbor Master
Arnis Smits, Harbor Master
Meldru street 5a
- Riga Tourism Development Bureau
- Riga Passenger Terminal
- Freeport of Riga Authority